Data We Collect and Why We Need It
- Personal details you type in on our contact page and submit, such as name, contact telephone and email address. We will use this only to provide you with relevant information in the future.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Details about disabling these cookies can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number). This is used to note your interest in our website. To protect your identity, we have “anonymized” your IP address.
It is not possible for us to predict the route which the information will travel (due to the Internet’s infrastructure being a global one); this means your information may be temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your information you consent to this transfer.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. If for any reason our policy does change, we will post the changes on this page so you can view them. If changes occur with which you are unhappy, you can email us with and instruct us to no longer use your information.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, and delays. However, we protect your data through SSL certification.
Kardan Travel will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Measures We Have Taken on this Website to Protect Your Personal Information
- We will not sell, rent, or pass on your information to any third parties without your express consent.
- You may contact us at any time to view, amend or delete your personal data, or to exclude it from the usages listed above.
- To protect your identity, we have “anonymized” your IP address, meaning we never collect your full IP address – this enables us to differentiate you from other website visitors, but does not enable us (or anyone else) to identify you as an individual.
- We protect your data through SSL certification: any data that is transmitted from our website is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer technology.
You may come across hyperlinks on this site. These hyperlinks may take you to sites operated by other organisations which we are not responsible for. When preparing our website we have taken every care possible. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company, or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Kardan Travel.
Supplement to Bonded Coach Holidays Trading Charter Covid-19 liability limitations
We both acknowledge the ongoing COVID-19 global crisis and accept our obligations to comply with any official guidance from the government or local authorities, both in the UK and/or Europe and whilst on holiday.
Please note that we will have no liability for any refunds, compensation, costs, expenses or other losses of any kind incurred by you (including, where applicable, the cost of medical treatment), in the following circumstances:
If you, or anyone in your booking party, test positive for Covid-19 and have to quarantine for a period of time, or are notified or otherwise become aware that you have, or suspect you may have, come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 (or where they otherwise suspect they may have Covid-19) and have to self-isolate for a period of time. If this happens within 14 days of your departure date, you must contact us as you may no longer be able to travel. We will offer you the following options where possible and subject to availability:
- Postponing your holiday to a later date. We will notify you of any impact on the price the postponement may have (please note that you may have to pay full cancellation charges on some elements of your holiday as well as any increase in cost imposed by other suppliers);
- Cancelling your holiday, in which case we will impose our standard cancellation charges as at the date of cancellation by you. You may be able to claim these costs back from your travel insurance.
- If you fail any tests, checks or other measures imposed by us, suppliers, airlines, port or airport, border control authority or other government body or local authority or fail to submit for testing or assessment when requested to do so, and as such you are denied, entry to the destination, access to the services or you are otherwise unable to proceed with the holiday, or that portion of the holiday.
If this happens whilst you are on your holiday, please notify us without delay and we will provide such reasonable assistance as we can in the circumstances. However, we will not be responsible for covering the cost of any curtailment of your holiday, missed transport arrangements, additional accommodation required, or other associated costs incurred by you. You must ensure you have travel insurance which covers these costs for you.
You also acknowledge that the Bonded Coach Holiday member providing your holiday including, attractions and excursion providers, will need to comply with national and/or local guidance and requirements relating to Covid-19, and have implemented certain measures as a result. This will likely include specific requirements regarding personal protective equipment, such as use of face-masks by staff (and you may be required to wear a face-mask as well), social distancing, maximum number restrictions on the use of certain facilities, designated alternative entrance and exit routes, mandatory hand sanitisation, limited entertainment options and limited food/drink availability. We do not expect these measures to have a significant impact on your enjoyment of the holiday and all measures will be taken with the purpose of securing your safety and those around you.
All design, text, graphics, and arrangement thereof are the copyright of Kardan Travel or of other copyright owners. Any unauthorised reproduction of the contents of this site without the prior written permission of Kardan Travel is strictly prohibited.
Cookies are small pieces of data, usually in text files, that are placed on your computer to record information about you and your activity on our website.
There are 4 types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Without these cookies our website would not be able to function properly. Most strictly necessary cookies are session cookies and are deleted once your leave our website.
- Performance Cookies – Performance cookies are generally used for analytics and statistics gathering. They collect information about how you use our website, such as pages visited, visit durations etc.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies are designed to enhance your personal experience on our website by remembering choices you have made.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies – These cookies deliver adverts targeted to you and your interests. They may also control the number of times you see a particular advertisement and also measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Within these 4 categories above, cookies are also subdivided into:
- Session Cookies – These are temporary cookies used for the duration f your visit to our website. Once you close the browser these cookies automatically stop. Session cookies are used to improve the user experience whilst visiting our site and prevent you having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies – These are stored on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies remember information for your next visit to our website.
And also into:
- 1st Party Cookies – Placed on your computers by our software.
- 3rd Party Cookies – Placed on your computers by other software.
Most, but not all, 3rd party cookies rely on the user having an active login or account with the third party service.
CookiesUsed on This Site
The following cookies are used on this website:
- PHPSESSID – strictly necessary session cookie. We use this cookie to confirm that we have received your submission on any of our forms.
- MCManagerHistoryCookie_im and MCManager_im_lastPath – These strictly necessary session cookie are used by the file and image manager to improve page load times.
- cookie_notice_closed – persistent performance cookie. This prevents you needing to close and hide the cookie notice on every page and every time you visit the website.
There are additionally a number of third party cookies used on your website:
- Google’s Captcha (the tick box that determines you are human) places cookies on your computer, but does not gather any personal information.